Sunday, November 4, 2007

Episode III

We are still not talking to Diana, I think she knows something is going on.

I am in the midst of finishing my last term of college, thank goodness! Because I am not done with school yet, I am only able to work half days so I can go to class the rest of the day- then drive in an hour’s worth of traffic to get home and do homework, then start all over. It’s really no life at all- but I’m almost done!

Yesterday Brittney and I discussed ways to make our cubicles homier, the end result being that they hire us because we have become so comfortable there (odd logic, I know). I decided I wanted some leaves hanging from strings above my cubicle, since it is fall and all. Brittney said she would help me with this but of course, I had to leave for class early.

Imagine my surprise when I show up for work the next morning and my cubicle is COVERED in white paper with leave printouts on them. I started laughing hysterically!



It became even funnier when I opened up my e-mail and found that Brittney and Jake had filled my inbox with pictures of leaves as well.

I will get them back! Just wait!

No comments: